We are seeking judges to assist in reviewing and scoring entries for the 2020 Gold Circle Awards (GCA) Program. The Gold Circle Awards (GCA) program recognizes excellence in marketing, membership and communication programs produced by associations. Entries for the Gold Circle Awards competition are evaluated in each category based on established criteria for excellence in association marketing, membership, and communications programs. The GCA program rewards excellence, innovation, and achievement in association communications and member engagement across fifteen (15) categories (See the list below). The application period opens on November 12th and closes on January 31st.
New Product/Service Launch
The Gold Circle Awards (GCA) Committee seeks experienced marketing, membership, and communication professionals to serve as judges for the 2020 Gold Circle Awards program. Judges range from a variety of backgrounds in associations, nonprofits, and for-profit organizations.
In exchange for their time, Gold Circle Awards judges get an inside look at some of the most innovative and outstanding marketing, membership, and communication projects and programs in the association profession. Judges are recognized for their contributions to the competition during the ASAE Marketing, Membership and Communications Conference, April 16th -7th, 2020. To read more visit https://asae-goldcircle.secure-platform.com/a/page/about/judge . If you have additional questions or concerns regarding serving as a judge please contact Myisha Headen at firstname.lastname@example.org
The GCA judges should expect the following:
- To attend and participate in no more than 2 meetings (Orientation & Selection Call)
- To be assigned to judge and score entries from one award category, reviewing approximately 3-15 entries
- To dedicate between 5-10 hours in overall volunteer time (including Orientation, reviewing & scoring of entries, & the Selection Call)
- To disclose a conflict of interest in an assigned category (which will result in reassignment to a new category)
- To provide feedback on their judging experience
- The opportunity to have an inside look at the impactful and innovative association work from their peers
- Not eligible for CAE credit
Important Dates to Note!
- Call for Judges: November 12th to February 5th
- 2020 GCA Judges Orientation: February 10th at 1:00 pm ET (Virtual)
- GCA Judges Conflict of Interest Review: February 10th -13th
- Judging Begins & Ends: February 18th to March 6th
- Judging Selection Calls: March 11th -13th
- Print Magazine Judging In-Person Meeting: February 21st (Please note that this is a required In-Person should you volunteer to judge in this category)
Estimated Time Commitment:
Will vary between 5- 10 hours (hours may increase if selected to judge the Print Magazine category) Task Deadline Judging begins February 18, 2020, and ends March 6, 2020, No. Of Applications Accepted Unlimited Additional Information Please take a moment to thoroughly review the Award Categories descriptions, and provide the top 3 categories you are interested in judging. Additionally, no travel expenses will be covered by ASAE.
The Print Magazine judging requires travel to the office of ASAE
C-Suite’s/VP’s, Executive Management, Young Professionals, Marketing, Membership, Communications, Advocacy/GR, Business Development, Sales