The 2024 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition is an inclusive opportunity for ASAE members to gather to exchange knowledge, resources, strategies, solutions, and more. Over three days of learning, growing, and finding inspiration, attendees are equipped with a year’s worth of support in their daily responsibilities as leaders in the association industry.
To craft timely, relevant, and exceptional learning opportunities, ASAE is seeking volunteer Peer Reviewers to serve a key role in evaluating the educational proposals for inclusion in the 2024 ASAE Annual Meeting. As the meeting offers both broad and deep learning experiences, Peer Reviewers help to shape a dynamic and meaningful program.
Time commitment: Up to 3 hours, that includes:
· Familiarizing yourself with the sections of the Call for Proposals.
· Pre-read of all assigned proposals.
· Anonymously rating each proposal based on stated criteria using the online rating form.
· Providing open-ended constructive feedback as appropriate.
· NOTE: An orientation/training will be held on December 15 from 1-2pm EST via Zoom
- Eligibility Requirements- Experience level of each Peer Reviewer:
- Professionals with 3+ years of experience in the association management arena either within an association or as a service provider to the association profession.
- Professionals who are knowledgeable about creative and innovative approaches to achieve business goals and can assess feasibility of adopting new practices.
- Professionals who have experience working in different functional areas in various roles within the association industry.
- Attendance at least two past ASAE Annual Meeting & Expos preferred.