ASAE Membership Development Committee (MDC) is a mix of association professionals, consultants and industry partners who volunteer to personally engage current and potential members of ASAE. They serve as a resource and sounding board to ASAE’s membership staff on the development of strategy and campaigns. Through this engagement, the MDC creates a sense of community— face-to-face and virtually— that enhances the membership experience and strengthens the organization. This group requires two face to face meeting per year with the first kick off meeting being held in conjunction with ASAE Annual Meeting in Salt Lake City, Utah on Saturday, August 13, 2016.
Projects for FY16 include:
- Assisting the Member Relations department with membership recruitment campaigns
- Developing new methods to engage members throughout ASAE’s membership
- Serving as a sounding board for the ASAE member relations team
- Revamping the ASAE membership brochure
- strategic thinkers
- creative and out the box thinkers
Number of openings expected: 10 especially seeking members outside the Greater Washington area
Applications for this opportunity will be accepted until May 6 or sufficient applications have been received.