|ASAE is seeking volunteers to help select the winners for ASAE’s Individual Honors: Key, Professional Performance, and Academy of Leaders Awards. Read more about the awards program (https://www.asaecenter.org/programs/awards-and-recognition).
ASAE is seeking diversity in Individual Honors judges in terms of location, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation and identity, experience in ASAE, and background. Please note individuals who apply for the Key, Professional Performance, or Academy of Leaders Awards, may not serve on the judging committee.
Judging Committee Important Dates:
Demographic Information Note: In an effort to improve ASAE’s membership data, we ask that you log into your main ASAE profile and update your demographic information. The demographic data is found under the "My Personal Information" section. Our goal is to ensure ASAE has the demographic information necessary to create a diverse judging committee.
- Task Force Orientation: Wednesday, April 12 from 2:00pm – 3:00pm ET
- Judging Period: May 20 - June 4
- Selection and Debrief Meetings:
- Monday, June 12 1:30- 3:30pm ET
- Tuesday, June 13 1:30- 3:30pm ET
- Wednesday, June 14 1:30- 3:30pm ET
Eligibility requirements: Senior association leaders are needed for this volunteer role.
In the text box provided in the application, please provide a response to the following:
1) Please share how you have given back and made an impact to ASAE.
2) Please share how you have contributed or made an impact to the association community overall.
3) Please describe any experience you may have judging awards, supporting an awards program, valuating judging criteria, reviewing proposals, or submission entries.