Description: The 2023 ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition is an inclusive opportunity for ASAE members in the association industry to engage in exceptional formal and informal learning experiences that help to advance career and professional development, individual productivity, and organizational effectiveness.
Peer Reviewers serve a key role to ensure that extraordinary learning opportunities are selected from the proposals submitted. Since the Annual Meeting & Exposition offers participants both broad and deep learning experiences, Peer Reviewers help to shape a dynamic and meaningful program.
Time commitment: Up to 5 hours, which includes:
- Familiarizing yourself with the sections of the Call for Proposals.
- Pre-read all assigned proposals.
- Anonymously rating each proposal based on stated criteria using the online rating form.
- Providing open-ended constructive feedback as appropriate.
- Eligibility Requirements- Experience level of each Peer Reviewer:
- Professionals with 3+ years’ experience in the association management arena either within an association or as a service provider to the association profession.
- Professionals who are knowledgeable about creative and innovative approaches to technology to achieve business goals and can assess feasibility of adopting new practices.
- Professionals who have experience working in different functional areas/holding different staff roles within the association industry
- Attendance at least two past ASAE Annual Meeting & Expos preferred