“Okay, I admit it -- we should’ve been ready but weren't. Now, what do I do?”
In this discussion, we’ll directly address major pain points experienced by many associations during the recent pandemic and discuss strategies and solutions leaders in a digital age can utilize to be better prepared in the (near) future.
The panel will focus on two specific questions:
Our business continuity plan was inadequate -- what should be included in my business continuity plan to mitigate against abrupt surprises in the future?
Our staff may not want to come back to the office -- how do I prepare my organization for the future of work in a mission-driven way that balances member and staff needs?
We will spend the second half of the discussion addressing specific challenges faced by the audience, so please come willing to share and learn collectively. Moderator
Katherine Matthews, CAE, Manager, Data & Analytics, NCARB (Chair, ASAE Tech Council) Panelists
- Rebecca Achurch, PgMP, PMP, CSM, CAE, Association and Nonprofit Technology Consultant, Achurch Consulting
- Reggie Henry, CAE, Chief Information & Engagement Officer, ASAE
- Tim Hopkins, Senior Consultant, McKinley Advisors
- Gretchen Steenstra, PMP, Strategic Consultant, DelCor Technology Solutions
- Todd Tolbert, MBA, CAE, Chief Digital Strategy Officer, ASIS International (Vice-Chair, ASAE Tech Council)
This session is part of an ASAE Technology Professionals Advisory Council webinar series.