Organizations are often caught between conflicting requirements.
From an IT perspective, they have a generation of legacy equipment and software which they can’t simply abandon, even though it handcuffs the organization in many ways.
From a business angle, they see members on one side and their board and stakeholders on the other, and they are afraid to take risks with what has worked so well in the past.
Join us as we discuss important questions regarding this transformation including:
- What are the weakest links in your capabilities?
- Does your business plan reflect the full potential of technology to improve your performance?
- Do you listen and respond to members and how do you involve and inspire your employees?
- How do you embrace connectedness?
- What do members expect in the future, and what will it take to delight them?
- Do you have the capabilities needed to drive full value from your existing IT systems?
Date: Wednesday, March 11th, 2015
Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Location: The Loft @ 600F
600 F St. NW
Washington D.C. 20004
John Doyle - Chief Content Officer at Doyle McDonald: Learn more about John Doyle
Speech writer, lobbyist, an award-winning columnist, and the executive director of a national trade association.