Dear Association Professionals,
#GivingTuesday, held on December 3rd this year, is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
Celebrated on the Tuesday following the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday, #GivingTuesday ignites this important season of philanthropy, volunteerism, charitable giving, and good works. In 2018 alone, 75 percent of those making a donation on #GivingTuesday was repeated donors, with an average gift size of $105. The data shows that this annual campaign will not only activate new donors to your organizations but energize existing donors to give more.
Find out and learn more about measuring your #GivingTuesday success at our next Idea Swap on Nov 14th! Register by using the RSVP button or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Agenda for Nov 14, 2019, 3–5 pm, 1 CAE credit for attending, Association staff walk-ins always welcome!
- Welcome and self-introductions 3 – 3:15 pm
- Let the group know how you are measuring #GivingTuesday's impact
- People in search of positions
- Organizations in search of talent
- Be sure to sign the on-site roster to keep our email list current and serve as back-up documentation for your CAE credit
- Audience driven topics 3:15 – 3:25 pm
- Presentation: Measuring Impact 3:25 – 4:45pm
Our plan is to discuss the following items:
- How to position your brand and its cause for #GivingTuesday
- How to define your organization’s measurable goals for a campaign
- How to measure those goals via both traditional and non-traditional measurement tools
Time permitting, we will also discuss how to optimize and improve future campaigns based on your measurement insights.
Often times, organizations and brands will take existing campaign plans and simply deploy them on digital platforms and consider that a digital campaign. The overall goal is to help the audience learn to think about and plan digital campaigns from a digital-first perspective.
We look forward to seeing you there!
AIM is hosting our events and its website is www.aim-hq.net. Here is the link for directions to our office: https://www.aim-hq.net/contact.asp. If you scroll down, you will see a map.
Association Innovation and Management, Inc. (AIM) is a full-service association management firm based in Reston, Virginia. Our exclusive focus on serving scientific, public health, medical, technology, and engineering society partners, coupled with our unique business model, allows us to offer our clients a full suite of services delivered by a top-notch team that is guaranteed to exceed your expectations. AIM’s purpose is to help our partners optimize their full potential through exceptional partnerships and business acumen.
Save the date for the next Idea Swap – Thursday, December 5, 2019, 3–5 pm – First Thursday in December at AIM 11190 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300, Reston, VA 20191