A challenge of virtual meetings is replicating the hallway moments and small-group interactions that often naturally spring from in-person events.
Join us for a quick hands-on presentation using one of the new genre of online meeting platforms that allows attendees to wander around a room, meet new people, and form natural groups. (Or to do exhibitor booths, poster sessions, etc.)
- You'll actually get to meet and connect with other attendees, simulating how your own participants might connect at an event.
- You'll also come away with 3 practical ways to improve how to use these new platforms that integrate avatars, proximity video and spatial sound.
What this is NOT:
- No sales pitches.
- Not a talking head PowerPoint webinar.
- Conferences and breakouts, especially collaborative sessions.
- Chapter and member events.
- Happy hours and networking.
- Sponsor/exhibitor mixers and interactive booths.
- Poster sessions.
- Staff meetings and planning sessions.
As this is an interactive networking session and not just a presentation, spots are limited. Attendance is limited to 80% meetings/event organizers; 20% to vendors/consultants; sign up as appropriate. We reserve the right to remove attendees.
Who should attend?
Those working to produce meetings, conferences and events. (This is not geared for wedding and bridal events. This is also not a general business networking event.)