Be a Models and Samples Engagement Volunteer and help find resources for ASAE’s Models and Samples Page. Every day our members post great documents that help us do our job. Examples of job descriptions, sample policies, even board training documents are posted all the time. What ASAE needs is a few more eyes on the lookout for shared documents and to let us know about them! Your task is simple and will only take up to 5 minutes each time you complete it and you can do it as many times as you want to.
- Keep an eye on the groups you already belong to in Collaborate
- If a great sample document is shared, forward it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To get an idea of what documents go into Models and Samples, check out the page now.
- Our ASAE Staff will review the document and if they move forward, they will reach out to the poster and get permission to add it to the Models and Samples page. ASAE staff will thank you and let you know if the document goes up onto the page.
- Once you have completed the task, at this point you can go back to step 1 and do it again when the opportunity arises.
Just by forwarding these items you are ensuring our Models and Samples are up-to-date, interesting, and useful to any other member that goes to the site.
Volunteer Type: Engagement
This is a new type of volunteer opportunity called Engagement. This opportunity is done on your own and when the opportunity arises.
- The goal of Engagement volunteers is to give back to ASAE in a quick and simple way, great for anyone that is busy but wants to give back.
- You work autonomously, without a main ASAE point of contact, and for as long or as little time as you want to devote.
- The tasks usually take 2-5 minutes total
- Can complete the task as many times as you want but we ask that you try to complete it at least 1 time within 6 months
- You will receive a thank you letter just for applying! After that, it is up to you to complete the task.