ASAE is seeking feedback from our Consultant Members creating a task force of its Consultant Members to develop recommendations on what could be done to increase the value proposition for Consultants within ASAE. This short-term task force opportunity will review questions and provide input based on requests that your colleagues provided to the ASAE Key Consultants Committee.
Volunteers can participate in the following ways:
1. Consultants can provide feedback to ASAE. This data will be utilized to create the recommendations to ASAE. To ensure we have as many voices as possible, ASAE encourages all Consultant members to submit their responses to the questions.
2. After providing feedback, Consultant ASAE members can volunteer to participate in a Task Force. This short-term task force will convene in the Spring to develop recommendations. This task force will end no later than December 31, 2019.
Participants are not required to volunteer for the task force and can just provide feedback.
How to Provide Feedback:
1. Click the Apply Today! button at the top of this page
2. Provide feedback in the application to the following questions:
ASAE is asking consultants to answer the following questions by Monday, May 6th, 2019, 11:59 pm Eastern.
- How can ASAE (and the consultants) better position consultants as peers and partners of association staff executives, rather than sellers of services?
- How can ASAE (and the consultants) increase the perceived value of consultants’ contributions with ASAE and the association community?
- How can ASAE provide more tangible recognition of consultants’ contributions to the organization and community?
- How can ASAE better hear and include the perspectives of consultants in its work?
- How can ASAE better position the consultant membership category?
- How can ASAE increase the consultant member benefits/ROI?
Once this information is compiled. The task force will convene virtually to review and make recommendations. The recommendations will be shared with the Key Consultants Committee for further review. All input and recommendations will be presented at a Town Hall meeting during ASAE’s Annual Meeting in Columbus, Ohio. After which, final recommendations will be made to ASAE. Any additional follow up will be done by email and/or conference call.
Interested in joining the task force?
Sign up on the question at the end of the form!