2020 was a learning experience for us all. So let’s talk about how you’re applying what you learned last year to market your virtual meetings this year and increase engagement.
Participants will have three different breakout areas to exchange ideas and build best practices for:
- Prospect engagement
- How are you getting people to your event?
- How are you communicating your value?
- How are you introducing your members to the virtual experience?
- Attendee engagement
- How do you get attendees to engage with each other during the event?
- What activities are you planning for on-site engagement?
- How are you immersing attendees in the virtual experience?
- Post-event engagement
- How do you evaluate event success?
- How do you keep those relationships going after the event?
- How do you use feedback to create a better experience the next time?
At the end of this hackathon, the Communications Professionals Advisory Council, the Membership Marketing Advisory Council and the Meetings & Events Advisory Council will be sharing these best practices with you and the ASAE community.
Be part of the solution in 2021 and join us for this 90-minute hackathon on Wed., Feb. 17 at 2 p.m. ET. Register quickly, as spots are limited to 45 participants.
Director of Communications and Engagement
American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
Member, Communications Professionals Advisory Council
Nikki Golden, CAE
Member, Membership Marketing Advisory Council
Leah Jones, CMP, CAE
Director of meetings and events
Auto Care Association
Member, Meetings & Events Advisory Council