Association Management Companies (AMCs) and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Part 1 (Rescheduled from March 30)
Date– May 11th from Noon to 1:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time
The AMC Professionals Advisory Council invites you to hear the journey of three AMCs as they implement Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and (Accessibility) initiatives in their companies and for their association clients. This will be a two-part conversation.
- Learn how each organization defines DEI (A)
- Learn where and how they chose to start the conversation
- Hear their approach to DEI(A) with their association clients
- Hear effective practices both internal and external
In Part 2:
- Learn their success metrics
Beth Quick-Andrews, CAE - President, Q&A—An Association Management Company, Inc.
Derrick M. Johnson II, CMP DES - Chief Diversity Officer & Director of Event Strategy, Talley Management Group Inc
Dionne S. Wilson, CAE - Executive Director, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Association Management Center
Register now! Registration will close at midnight May 8th so a link to the meeting can be sent by COB May 10th.
(If you registered for the March 30 event, you are already registered for the May 11 event)
This event is worth 1 CAE.