With states lifting stay-at-home orders, and businesses planning to open, you are invited to participate in a webinar on July 23, 2020, 11:00 am ET to learn specific details on what you should be considering as you plan to re-open your association office. In addition, many associations are wondering how the real estate market will be affected long term and whether they can reduce their office footprint and operating costs.
On this webinar we will discuss:
What the new normal will look like?
• What policies and procedures will be necessary?
• How to keep staff engaged and mentally and emotionally balanced?
• How are staff getting to work safely and what is being done to make them feel safe once in the office?
• How to ensure a safe environment in your building and office cost-effectively?
- How will the real estate market be affected?
- Do I have opportunities to reduce my footprint and costs?
Donna Delo, P.E. LEED AP, Bluemoon Engineering
Elizabeth Long, AIA, LEED AP, Partner OTJ Architects
Holly Martin, LEED AP, Partner OTJ Architects
Jordan McLean, LEED AP, Project Executive, HITT Contracting
Christie Minch, LEED AP, Managing Principal, Workplace Strategy + Project Management, Cresa
Mindy Saffer, LEED AP, Managing Principal, Transaction Management and co-leader of Cresa’s Nonprofit Practice Group