The lynchpin of a successful content strategy: knowing exactly what will motivate and engage your members at every interaction point across all channels. I know you’re thinking, “If only it were that easy!” Thanks to analytics, it can be.
Join Matrix Group for a free webinar on Thursday, June 22nd at 1pm Eastern as we continue to dive into data-driven decision making and explore how analytics analysis can and should guide your content strategy.
Matrix Group CEO Joanna Pineda will be joined by two Matrix Group clients - Kelli Windsor, Senior Manager of Digital and Member Communications at the Food Marketing Institute, and Jill Notini, Vice President of Communications and Marketing at the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers - who will share how analytics analysis enabled them to identify what content resonated the most with their members and ultimately drove conversations. With this data in hand, both organizations were able to create powerful content strategies that enabled them to reach their members in the best way, at the best time, resulting in more engagement than ever before.
Here are the details:
Title: How Analytics Should Guide your Content Strategy
Date: Thursday, June 22, 2017
Time: 1pm-2pm Eastern
Earn 1 CAE Credit
During this webinar, Kelli and Jill and I will:
- Show you how to dig deep in your analytics to identify what content resonates the most with your members and drives them to join, renew, register, and enroll
- Help you identify the questions to ask in order to pinpoint which metrics matter the most for your organization
- Share their favorite analytics tools and reports
- Discuss how to turn your analytics analysis into actionable reports and tie them to business goals
- Show you how to craft a killer content strategy based on the data you’ve collected
For those of you who are CAEs (Certified Association Executives), or those who want to become CAEs, this webinar will give you 1 CAE credit.
To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.