Marketing Insights is the e-newsletter for ASAE’s marketing section. We are always looking for volunteers to contribute articles on a variety of topics. Here are a few topics we’re looking to cover, but we’re open to any great case studies or how-to’s:
1) Success stories about using segmentation or creating a persona to improve marketing/communication efforts.
2) Common pitfalls to watch out for when crafting surveys. How to collect meaningful data and ensure you’re not skewing the data by the way you ask questions.
3) Marketing Automation: Case studies or stories of successes and failures for automating your messaging.
4) Moving communications from formal to more friendly. Case studies on changing the tone of member communications to a more informal approach, how you did it and if you saw any success.
5) A top 20 list of the most creative conference marketing ideas that have proven successful.
Don’t have time to write something? We have writers who would be happy to interview you and help you tell your story. Some of the most valuable things we learn come from each other. Don’t deny your colleagues your expertise. Contact Samantha Whitehorne, managing editor of Associations Now, with your ideas and stories.