Welcome to Collaborate, your new private social network!
The Higher Logic platform allows members to easily interact and communicate online, empowering volunteer groups and special interest sections to work more effectively. Groups may also form around topical areas and shared interests, spawning knowledge communities. Social tools such as commenting capabilities and ranking stats will ensure quick and easy access to the most relevant/popular information.
You asked. We delivered. Your online association community continues to grow every day, with new groups forming week in and week out. And we’ve updated the platform to ensure you can access the content, groups, members, and discussions that interest you most—quickly and easily.
Here’s a quick overview of some of the features:
• Enhanced email capabilities. Now you’ll receive emails that are more structured and easier to read.
• Faster Search results – within the new platform, your member search is faster than ever.
• Creation of networks – Auto creation of network based on certain profile demographics.
• Signing up for all your Member alerts in one area --previously, you had to go to every single group in which you were a member to get alert notifications. No more!
• Prefer to get everything via RSS feed? Now you can select any or all the communities in which you are a member, and they’ll be aggregated into a single feed!
• Like a document that you read? You can add it to your favorites for quick and easy access in the future.
We plan to take the site out of beta mode post Annual Meeting and also add mobile capability. Collaborate will continually evolve to meet your needs and those of our ever-growing online community.